Friday, October 24, 2008

That Makes Two

Remember how freaked out I was by the Halloween toy, in the living room, going off all by itself a couple of weeks ago? I almost put the darn thing in the closet outside but, decided to go ahead and keep it there just to see what would happen. Well, it did it again wednesday evening. Just went off 3 times in a row then nothing. I'm not quite sure what to think about it. I guess I have a friend visiting? Two times definately isn't enough to get TAPS interested but, I wish I had a video camera so I could do some investigating of my own.lol I checked it again just to be sure it works okay and it appears fine. I don't know....what do you think? Am I loosing it?lol




Ehrle's Party and Carnival Supply, Inc.

4 comments:

Pop Art Diva Enterprises said...

I swear my motorhome is haunted - and I bought it new! Things disappear without ever being seen again then reappear for no apparent reason.

Okay, I'm old but I ain't losing it that bad yet! Motorhomes just don't have enough room to lose things, trust me everything is usually in the way and tripping you! But that's what road trips are all about I guess - better than a tent, haunted or not, lol!

I have to laugh at you wanting to set up a "ghostbuster video camera", lol, but I'm right there with you when it comes to being weirded out and wanting answers! And a Halloween toy going off without just cause would spook me to the point of baby monitors and motion sensor cameras!!!

Thanks for stopping by The PopArtDiva Blog - I hope you find that Elvira movie.

Happy Halloween!

Sarcasm is just one more service I offer. said...

Now I have heard of new homes being haunted just because of the land they were built on but, I've never heard of a haunted motorhome before. I wonder what could cause that to happen? Maybe something happened when it was built? I'd definately be curious to see what could be caught on video in there. At least then you might find out for sure who or what was hiding things from you.lol

Anonymous said...

Sarcasm - I'm selling it anyway, lol. My road trip days are over, let someone else deal with the RV Poltergeists!

It is always a possibility that the haunters were attached to me and not the vehicle, shudder! Which means I'd take 'em with me, lol, oh my!

Sarcasm is just one more service I offer. said...

Yikes! I hope not.lol